Monday, February 8, 2010

What is an all around good nature for the pokemon croagunk? : Eco

If you dont know that I am non stop on the
lookout for excellent content on
Eco Energy, knowing that alternative energy is
needed for the proper
functioning of the continent. Today, I
discovered a really
informative article that discusses eco energy from a different
point of view. Make sure you read this article and let me know your opinion. Today's article is titled title and you
can find the full article
written below for convenience:
I’m planning to breed my croagunk for the perfect nature, but I can’t decide what would be a great nature for croagunk.

When you suggest a nature please add why it might be good for a croagunk.
Please help… =\



You may view the latest post at
What is an all around good nature for the pokemon croagunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment