Sunday, July 17, 2011

This dream i had was INTENSE. What does it mean? : Eco Answers

I am always on the
move for good info on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
come across a very
informative article that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a different
light. Today’s is titled This dream i had was INTENSE. What does it mean? .
Question by Randel: This dream i had was INTENSE. What does it mean?
Okay, so this might not sound too exiting reading it but this dream was like i was actually there and in complete control of my body.
(Yes im aware that is a lucid dream but i was not in control of the setting. only my body.)

I was going down the road in a car with a few friends of mine. We were in a large city, we plan on going to LA so that might be it.
All at once we came up on this huge roadblock and people were standing outside of their cars and looking up. We got out and the shock of what i saw sent a wave of “Heat” Through me. it felt like my blood was liquid fire!
Normally we cant look at the son but we could all see it. it was there and sheding light but it didnt burn your eyes to look at it. K. here comes the weird stuff.
Above the sun there was Earth! It was almost transparent and spinning very quickly. it was dizzying.
to the right of the sun was a moon. (I say A and not THE because there were 2!) It began to move in front of the sun and everything darkened. but then the moon below the sun began moving upwards infront of the solar eclipse and cast a red glow on everything.
the it happened.
No one could move. not even me. There was this sensation like i was Vibrating and this “Swooshing” and roaring noise going through my head. my knees buckled and everything went back to normal. people were raising up off of the ground holding their heads and children. noone knew how to explain it. then I shot up in bed in a cold sweat.
This was the single most vivid and terrifying dream i have ever had in my entire life.
What could it mean!?

Best answer:

Answer by smores2497
thats scary. mayb ur dreams are tryin to tell u not to go to LA like something isnt right

What do you think? Answer below!

You may view the latest post at
This dream i had was INTENSE. What does it mean?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment