Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quasimoto - Green Power (with original sample) : Eco Videos

See I am always on the
lookout for interesting content on
Alternative Energy Sources. This evening, I
ran into a very
informative article that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a new
light. Today’s new article is titled Quasimoto – Green Power (with original sample) .

default

Quasimoto – Green Power (with original sample spliced in the intro/outro). © Stones Throw I used Windows Movie Maker to “mix” the original in… It’s obviously not professionally done… When I learn to use something other than WMM, I’ll start putting out better videos icon biggrin

You may view the latest post at
Quasimoto - Green Power (with original sample)


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment