Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Can someone help about a "solar energy" question, actually it's more in the area of electrical hook up? : Eco Answers

Well I am constantly on the
lookout for informative stuff on
Alternative Energy Sources. Today, I
ran into a very
nice article that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
point of view. Today’s new post is titled Can someone help about a “solar energy” question, actually it’s more in the area of electrical hook up? .
Question by Welcome to the real world!: Can someone help about a “solar energy” question, actually it’s more in the area of electrical hook up?
In order for my house to be run by solar energy, do I need to make a seperate electrical panel and make new outlet connections going to the new curcuit box so that the converter pushes electricity to it from the solar panels? Or can I use the main public electrical panel unhooking the electricity coming to the box from the energy company? Can anyone help?
Well…what I’m installing are 21-28 solar panels all together pushing at about 1,200 watts of power along with 7-15 deep cycle batteries with a modified sine inverter that pushes 8,000 watts of electricity continuisly. So wether I have enough or not I will still do the job on my own.
Oh and another thing, it is not costing me 40 grand for the items
Wow! You guys have been very informative it’s going to be hard to pick a winner here.

Best answer:

Answer by Michael Cutler
Hi mate, I run a small solar cell panel, battery storage & inverters system, never ever try connecting the outputs from your system into the main electricity supply meter.

I feed my system separately to power different items around the home, you can fix new ac sockets fed from your solar system if you want or just get more inverters and use the power socket on their front fascia.

If you wish to have a automatic solar system the yes it is possible to install a special type of inverter which is wired into the ac mains fuse box & will supply power from the electricity company when your solar cell power is used up or not available but I suggest you get a genuine electrician to install any such device.

Give your answer to this question below!

You may view the latest post at
Can someone help about a "solar energy" question, actually it's more in the area of electrical hook up?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment