Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why is the power light on my RCA Scenium TV blinking green? : Eco Answers

As you know I am constantly on the
search for informative videos on
Alternative Energy Sources. This evening, I
ran across a really
informative piece of content that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a different
angle. Today’s new post is titled Why is the power light on my RCA Scenium TV blinking green? .
Question by HeymanHustler: Why is the power light on my RCA Scenium TV blinking green?
I have an RCA Scenium HD Flat Screen Television, I’ve had it for about 3 years now and today it wasn’t working right. When I pressed the “power” button the small light went from red to blinking green without turning on. I tried unplugging the TV and plugging it back in, but it just kept blinking green without turning on. Any help?

Best answer:

Answer by Terri
Sounds like a power supply problem inside the set. Take it to a repair station and get a quote for repair.
Other than that, next time buy a Vizio. I have had mine a year and half and my buddy at work has had his for 4 years and taken it to nascar races in the parking lot with no issues.
Bill P.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

You may view the latest post at
Why is the power light on my RCA Scenium TV blinking green?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment