Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mind Power: do you believe in it? : Eco Answers

Well I am always on the
move for good videos on
Alternative Energy Sources. Now, I
ran across a very
excellent piece of content that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
light. Today’s new post is titled Mind Power: do you believe in it? .
Question by The Truth of This Dare: Mind Power: do you believe in it?
Some people have odd things happen to them. It’s not like the movies or books we read. It’s much more frustrating and difficult and most of the time, only small amounts can be used. Enough to not be noticed. Power. Whether it’s moving the wind when focusing on it hard enough.
Moving a pencil to where it’s slight movement is enough to define as “mind power”. Depending on who you are, you either think this is ridiculous; you are all for it; or you are neutral with no opinion of agreement at all. Which is fine.
Those who do not have an open mind, will never fully understand what the whole percentage of the mind can achieve.
I just want your opinions. Good or bad.
(My opinion is open. I do not believe, nor doubt.)
Shanmuga; I see a point you awoke to me.
It doesn’t have to be defined as ‘power’. It could be natural human nature, that we as humans have merely discovered.
We were made ‘in God’s image’.
Does that mean we take in small amounts of the ‘powers’ he has as well?

Best answer:

Answer by And I thought my jokes were bad.
I believe in it, personally because I would liek to think I can, or do have it. And what fun would that be? And how can we know everything about the universe already? We could redefine a miracle as having to do with “power”. If people can place their faith in religion, why is this so hard?

Add your own answer in the comments!

You may view the latest post at
Mind Power: do you believe in it?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment