Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What do I do if the circuit keeps going out in my house because it's too hot? : Eco Answers

You may know that I am non stop on the
lookout for quality content on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
came across a very
excellent article that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a different
perspective. Today’s piece of content is titled What do I do if the circuit keeps going out in my house because it’s too hot? .
Question by jaclynmn2277: What do I do if the circuit keeps going out in my house because it’s too hot?
We have older window air conditioners in the house and if there are more than on a circuit it blows when it’s really hot out. Do I need to buy newer air conditioners that are “energy saving” ones or will that not make a difference?

Best answer:

Answer by alandicho
yes, in the long run you will save money from the electric bills.

Give your answer to this question below!

You may view the latest post at
What do I do if the circuit keeps going out in my house because it's too hot?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment