Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Did you thank Obama for "saving" your job yet? : Eco Answers

I am always on the
search for excellent content on
Alternative Energy Sources. This evening, I
discovered a very
excellent piece of content that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a different
perspective. Today’s fun article is titled Did you thank Obama for “saving” your job yet? .
Question by Greg: Did you thank Obama for “saving” your job yet?
I still have a job. So do I write a thank you letter to Obama? He of course is responsible for “saving” peoples jobs. As far as job creation, I haven’t heard much about that. Where are these “shovel ready” jobs? Green jobs?

What a bunch of crap. This guy just wants to tell you what light bulbs to use, how much energy to not use, while he turns up the thermostat in the White House. This guy has not consitutional authority to tell you what light bulbs to use.

So what do you think? Did you thank him for your saved job? Do you like his new light bulb policy? Feel free to comment on other topics as well, since I’ve been all over the place with this question.

Basically, I think Obama is an arrogant, hypocritical jerk, trying to turn our country into a banana republic. Change our light bulbs while he flys pizza chefs across the country and uses all the damn energy he wants.
I’m a civil engineer and I’ve had my hours cut. Some weeks it’s in half. Crazy.

Best answer:

Answer by Angry
No do you think he will take my call?

You think a lot of silly things. I think I smell pee………

You peed yourself over Obama…….
Republicans pee their pants………..

What do you think? Answer below!

You may view the latest post at
Did you thank Obama for "saving" your job yet?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment