Saturday, May 19, 2012

Need help in Project.....!!? : Eco Answers

You may know that I am constantly on the
watch for good stuff on
Alternative Energy Sources. Now, I
ran into a really
excellent piece of content that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a different
perspective. Today’s article is titled Need help in Project…..!!? .
Question by durba_purba: Need help in Project…..!!?
I have an inter-school science fair coming up and I need to make a project on “Energy conservation”. I really don’t think that making something like a solar cooker will help me win, as my teacher needs something “big”. Can you please help??? Do you know any sites that will help?

Best answer:

Answer by John Sol
Low energy lightbulbs are pretty big, at least when you consider how much energy they can save.

Anyway, try looking at stirling engines, especially the fluidyne type.

Give your answer to this question below!

You may view the latest post at
Need help in Project.....!!?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment