Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Need help with Eggbeater kick, Treading water? : Eco Answers

As you know I am constantly on the
lookout for interesting videos on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
discovered a very
informative piece of content that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
light. Today’s piece of content is titled Need help with Eggbeater kick, Treading water? .
Question by Starvin M: Need help with Eggbeater kick, Treading water?
Im training to become a lifeguard. I do fine in lots of the areas of training but the only thing thats killing me is the eggbeater kick to tread water! I cant find the “energy conservation” in it because its so exhausting! Any suggestions? I really want this, I dont want to let my parents down for using all that money to put me in it and i dont want to let myself down either.

Best answer:

Answer by Scott K
get a kickboard and practice the breaststroke kick (whip kick.) it’s the same kick except that you’re horizontal instead of vertical. after you’ve done it a bit, you’ll recognize the labor savings. but, you don’t have to use that kick, you can use the flutter kick as well

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

You may view the latest post at
Need help with Eggbeater kick, Treading water?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment