Friday, October 21, 2011

Why aren't "GREEN" things more affordable? What are you doing to go green? : Eco Answers

See I am always on the
lookout for good articles on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
ran into a really
good information that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
angle. Today’s amazing post is titled Why aren’t “GREEN” things more affordable? What are you doing to go green? .
Question by rz: Why aren’t “GREEN” things more affordable? What are you doing to go green?
It ticks me off that the news and gov’t talk about our “energy crisis” however they don’t mandate the use of energy efficient bulbs, cars etc. I feel like you should be able to trade in your gas powered “dirty” car for a green hydrogen “clean” car. It makes no sense that we have the option between polluting and destroying the environment. I buy all green light bulbs, and going to buy a manual reel mower and walk to the store, make my own natural detergent and use vinegar as a disinfectant. Sometimes I feel alone in my suburban jungle!

Best answer:

Answer by Michael C
I live three blocks from work and walk most days. That’s about as green as I get. I bought a “flex-fuel” vehicle that runs on e-85, but got worse gas mileage with it than my unleaded only vehicle. There goes the green factor there.

Add your own answer in the comments!

You may view the latest post at
Why aren't "GREEN" things more affordable? What are you doing to go green?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment