Saturday, December 3, 2011

What is the energy saving light bulb solution in this case? : Eco Answers

I am always on the
move for good ideas on
Alternative Energy Sources. Today, I
come across a very
fun piece of content that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a new
light. Today’s new post is titled What is the energy saving light bulb solution in this case? .
Question by JaimieS: What is the energy saving light bulb solution in this case?
I bought 7 year “energy saving” bulbs as an outraegeous price for my ceiling fans. They burned out in a few weeks so I suppose they were not compatible for ceiling fans. I also have fixtures that require the small little bulbs. I also have flourescent lights in my kitchen. What would be the energy saving light bulbs for these applications if they exist and where can I find them? I heard Obama’s energy tax plan will double my electric bill. I need to cut it in half before that happens! Any ideas? Replacing the fixtures is too expensive of an option – help!
Could you provide a store name or a website? I haven’t seen anything yet sold at Menards, Home Depot or any other home improvement store. Perhaps these can be purchased online somewhere?

Best answer:

Answer by News Doubter
I can’t help, but I can reassure you. I bought the compact flourescent bulbs, and they do not last long in my house, either. The house is 60 years old, and I’m assuming there are enough power problems that it is shortening the life span of the CFB’s.

For anyone reading, I have already spent over a hundred dollars to bring my circuit breaker box up to code 2 years ago.

Anyway, my next plan is to take a gift certificate that I got for Christmas, and try to find the new LED light bulbs. Maybe those will not burn out.

What do you think? Answer below!

You may view the latest post at
What is the energy saving light bulb solution in this case?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment