Wednesday, March 28, 2012

RHH: I decided to do a verse inspired by "I gave you power"? : Eco Answers

I am constantly on the
watch for fun content on
Alternative Energy Sources. Today, I
discovered a very
informative article that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
light. Today’s is titled RHH: I decided to do a verse inspired by “I gave you power”? .
Question by : RHH: I decided to do a verse inspired by “I gave you power”?
This verse was inspired by I Gave You Power by Nas

I’ve been in warm pockets on bitter days
When you get me you get paid
I’ve been used to sin so I sing this song to this day
For me niqqas, shoot n steal, for real
Over me they’d kill, that’s why I was kept in a vault sealed
I’m green, and have caused so much greed
By most at home,I’m known as a “Twenty”,
But to the feds I’m CD 40003000 D
On my face there’s some other things face,called Andrew Jackson
Who new something small like me, would bring in so much action
And death but to some this is simple satisfaction
Now, Imma tell you bout more recent times, and crimes
A while back I was in a rich man’s suitcase
He was eyed and spied on and traced by a Jake
My owner then spotted him, n loaded his clip to the tip and squeezed
Right then he got shot, the slug split the wig of his head
Fired by something called a Desert Eagle, semi-auto with lead
I’m 6 inches, 453rd of a pound, I’ve was used to feed pistols with rounds of slugs
That same niqqa fiend for me, and shoot down his love
She was carrying his son, shoulda spent me on gloves or rubbers
Now he’s talkin with PD’s and some undercovers
That’s tryin to get him knocked, and locked up
In his heatless, small house it’s beyond cold, sub-zero
When they questioned, he’d be sweatin, be gettin, mad vexed
And wettin me through his pockets, time is tik-tokin
Pools of sweet running down his back
His clothes became transparent, but his whole outfit was black
He was steamin from the pressure, It was like it was humid
They grilled with such heat, In God I Thank I ain’t human
I never new I could give a man the feeling of such power
When he’s in the pen, hope he gets tried in the showers
@ tdot, okay, but i get 90% of profits

Best answer:

Answer by MF ESCOBAR ✈Life
lol “i hope he gets tried in the showers”

this is mad dope. you can really paint a picture.

What do you think? Answer below!

You may view the latest post at
RHH: I decided to do a verse inspired by "I gave you power"?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment