Friday, March 30, 2012

Wouldn't he have to be an engineer to work with green power? : Eco Answers

Well I am non stop on the
watch for fun content on
Alternative Energy Sources. Today, I
come across a really
fun piece of content that talks
about Eco Energy Sources from a different
angle. Today’s new article is titled Wouldn’t he have to be an engineer to work with green power? .
Question by Viv: Wouldn’t he have to be an engineer to work with green power?
I have this friend, and he insists on wanting to “work on solar power,” and this seems to me to be something that someone in engineering would do. But he’s in environmental studies and philosophy major. Am I wrong, or…what?

Best answer:

Answer by Donut Tim
No, he would not have to be an engineer.

What do you think? Answer below!

You may view the latest post at
Wouldn't he have to be an engineer to work with green power?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment