Sunday, May 27, 2012

I use a 3 way 50,200,& 250 incandescent bulb what is the CFL equivelent? : Eco Answers

As you know I am non stop on the
search for interesting videos on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
came across a really
excellent information that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a different
angle. Today’s piece of content is titled I use a 3 way 50,200,& 250 incandescent bulb what is the CFL equivelent? .
Question by James M N: I use a 3 way 50,200,& 250 incandescent bulb what is the CFL equivelent?
What do I get to replace it once these are no longer availavble. I can’t stand the “blue” dark light which these new “energy saving” bulbs provide.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Best answer:

Answer by Carlitos 90 cuore italiano!
I do not know. Sorry! : (

Give your answer to this question below!

You may view the latest post at
I use a 3 way 50,200,& 250 incandescent bulb what is the CFL equivelent?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment