Monday, January 28, 2013

forced hot air solar heating panel : Eco Videos

See I am non stop on the
search for interesting ideas on
Alternative Energy Sources. This evening, I
came across a very
fun piece of content that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a new
perspective. Today’s new post is titled forced hot air solar heating panel .

A video of a solar hot air panel that I made with aluminium, plywood, and 2x4s some foam insulation and a sheet of lexan. Intake air is about 78F exhaust holds at 120-ish F even with a 1200 watt blower pushing thru it. It is crude, but a learning experience. I would like to create one more just like it and loop them together. And one more with the core of a radiator for more surface area. Just scratching my renewable resources itch.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

You may view the latest post at
forced hot air solar heating panel


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment