Monday, February 18, 2013

I weigh 135 lbs at 5"6" and a normal weight for me is 125. How many calories to lose weight? : Eco Answers

Well I am non stop on the
lookout for quality info on
Alternative Energy Sources. Now, I
ran across a very
excellent article that discusses Eco Energy Sources from a different
point of view. Today’s fun post is titled I weigh 135 lbs at 5″6″ and a normal weight for me is 125. How many calories to lose weight? .
Question by christy j: I weigh 135 lbs at 5″6″ and a normal weight for me is 125. How many calories to lose weight?
If I didn’t exercise, how many calories should I consume to lose weight? How quickly would it go without exercise? Would it go? What could I expect? (Don’t worry, I plan to work out – but I HATE cardio!) If I limited calories and exercised, what would it take to lose the weight in four weeks?

Best answer:

Answer by seith_leonhart
You really shouldn’t worry about the calorie count. Bo more active and eat healthy. Also getting your matabalisim rate up will help also. To do that, eat around 5 times a day: 3 small meals and two snack between breakfast and lunch and then between lunch and dinner. Drink 64+ ounces of water. But most of all stay active.

Add your own answer in the comments!

You may view the latest post at
I weigh 135 lbs at 5"6" and a normal weight for me is 125. How many calories to lose weight?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment