Saturday, September 22, 2012

The other evening, I watched bands preformming for the environment? : Eco Answers

As you know I am always on the
search for new ideas on
Alternative Energy Sources. This morning, I
ran into a very
excellent piece of content that talks over Eco Energy Sources from a new
point of view. Today’s article is titled The other evening, I watched bands preformming for the environment? .
Question by what u talkin’ bout?: The other evening, I watched bands preformming for the environment?
This one lady was telling all of the different things that “people” could do to “save” energy. Thats just plain NUTS!!!! I agree with her with what she was saying, very good ideas indeed. However, there are a lot of people, and MOST of these people are NOT going to comply. I think it depends on how a person was raised. If a child isn’t taught proper right from the get go, society “feels” and pays for it later. I always pick up beer bottles, pop cans. If I knew where the rotten @%# lived, I’d place it on there lawn, or step!

Best answer:

Answer by B
you are right. I have two sister-in-laws who were both raised in chicago, who never recycled. Now they live in the burbs, and they still don’t recycle because they aren’t used to it… i get upset with them everytime i see them throw plastic water bottles away that they buy from sam’s club.. and of course they drink 2-3 bottles at a time!!!

Give your answer to this question below!

You may view the latest post at
The other evening, I watched bands preformming for the environment?


Best regards,
JamesGallo
ekonenargi@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment